New prescription collection service from the NPA
A new Prescription Collection Service is the latest offering from the NPA aimed at making pharmacistsâ€™ lives easier.
The service, which costs Â£45 per quarter for NPA members, offers time-saving and efficient features and integrated tracking and notifications.
Key benefits of the service are:
- A 99.3% success rate on first time collection
- Notification of a oneÂ hour collection time slot on the morning of collection, allowing you to make sure scripts are ready for collection
- Email or text notifications can be sent to your branches or head office advising youÂ of the date and time of collection
- Tracking of your collection to the BSA
- Localised control over when the collection takes place â€“ rearrange your deliveries to suit your specific needs
- Save time and increase efficiency.
NPA Marketing Manager Laura Picton said: â€œWe are pleased to introduce our new Prescription Collection Service. We realise that running a busy pharmacy means you need a serviceÂ that ensures your scripts are collected promptly, with little impact on your time. Our new service is reliable and secure whilst keeping your costs to a minimum.â€
For more information call the NPA Sales team on 0330 1230190 or visit npasales.co.ukÂ
This module will help you to understand and educate customers about the risks of antibiotic resistance, and recommend products to help them effectively manage their sore throat symptoms.