New prescription collection service from the NPA
A new Prescription Collection Service is the latest offering from the NPA aimed at making pharmacistsâ€™ lives easier.
The service, which costs Â£45 per quarter for NPA members, offers time-saving and efficient features and integrated tracking and notifications.
Key benefits of the service are:
- A 99.3% success rate on first time collection
- Notification of a oneÂ hour collection time slot on the morning of collection, allowing you to make sure scripts are ready for collection
- Email or text notifications can be sent to your branches or head office advising youÂ of the date and time of collection
- Tracking of your collection to the BSA
- Localised control over when the collection takes place â€“ rearrange your deliveries to suit your specific needs
- Save time and increase efficiency.
NPA Marketing Manager Laura Picton said: â€œWe are pleased to introduce our new Prescription Collection Service. We realise that running a busy pharmacy means you need a serviceÂ that ensures your scripts are collected promptly, with little impact on your time. Our new service is reliable and secure whilst keeping your costs to a minimum.â€
For more information call the NPA Sales team on 0330 1230190 or visit npasales.co.ukÂ