CheckRx: a new business tool
PSNC has launched a companion service to Check34 that provides contractors with additional data and analysis on their NHS payments.
CheckRx, which is available to NPA member at a preferential rate, provides contractors with information on:
- FP34 payment data (script type, basic prices, fees paid, expensive items, etc)
- Drug Tariff splits of items dispensed (Part VIII, Category A/M/C split, Part VIIIB appliances, ACBS, etc)
- Brand/generic analysis and product usage by volume, value, or number of items â€¢ Top patients by items dispensed, identified by their NHS number
- Which GP practices scripts come from, and EPS nominations
- Clinical/therapy area split (by item/patient).
CheckRx also provides competitor analysis, showing how nearby pharmacies are performing in terms of number of items, MURs, NMS and EPS nominations. Contractors can review their Schedule of Payments and drill down into the various sections.
Contractors could use CheckRx to, for example: identify missing fees/incorrect endorsements; determine which items they are dispensing at a loss; expensive items reconciliation; ensure supplementary fees are correctly paid.
This module will help you to understand and educate customers about the risks of antibiotic resistance, and recommend products to help them effectively manage their sore throat symptoms.