In CPD modules
We look at the impact of arthritis and how it can be managed...
After completing this module, you should be more aware of:
· the health burden arising from arthritis
· the Versus Arthritis review of musculoskeletal health
· the demographics of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
· factors that increase the risk of arthritis
· the impact of body weight on arthritis
· other lifestyle factors impacting on morbidity
· spondyloarthritis conditions including psoriatic arthritis and axial spondyloarthritis
· NICE recommendations on medicines used to manage osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
· the role of DMARDs in managing inflammatory arthritis
· NICE recommendations on medicines for managing spondyloarthritis conditions.